- To help build flourishing communities by empowering children with the thinking skills to be the best that they can be.
- The development of a university curriculum on “Philosophy for Children” (P4C)—an education initiative recognized by UNESCO.
- To integrate this dialogical method into the teacher education programs in BC.
- To contribute to the creation of a “National Body of Philosophy for Children” in Canada.
- To help organize schools projects and have entire schools use this dialogue method for teaching and conflict resolution.
- To organise local and international conferences.
- To offer workshops, philosophical cafes, summer institutes, and Philosopher in Residence Programs.
- To create P4C summer camps for BC youngsters.